About Me

Hi, I'm Christy! My love of photography began when I was just in elementary school, I still have my first camera back from Kindergarten! By high school I was eager to enhance my knowledge and skills in photography. When I was 16 I had the opportunity to be dual enrolled in college while still attending high school. My college courses enabled me to broaden my knowledge of photography and put my skills to the test. After my second photography class I was able to enter several of my pieces in my college’s annual juried show. With the exception of one, all of my entries won awards; some were even purchased for FCCJ’s permanent collection. I started working at a portrait studio when I was 18 and worked my way up in the company from a seasonal photographer to Senior Manager. I am now 21 years old and trying share my love for photography and deliver memories for a lifetime through my lens.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Suzie and Family!








No comments:

Post a Comment